NEW MODEL 2019 !!! Latest model Pharaoh Valve provides high flow rates (up to 27 GPM) over a wide range of applications. This provides water treatment professionals a great deal of flexibility in system design and greatly reduces inventory requirements.
Pharaoh Valve is a state-of-the-art control head designed for residential and commercial applications requiring flow rates up to 27 GPM (6.1 m3/hr). It has a backwash ability capable of servicing up to 22″ diameter tanks.
The valve acts as a primary center that directs and regulates all cycles of water softening or filtration. It can be set to perform downflow regeneration or simply backwash and rinse.
The valve comes in different program versions and is controlled by a solid state microprocessor with front panel setting and screen display.
- Service flow 28 GPM, backwash flow 15 GPM with meter and bypass installed
- Solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings
- Front panel display for time of day, days until next regeneration, volume remaining, current flow rate and total volume used (Totalizer), and Tank in Service Indication
- Four methods to initiate regeneration; meter immediate, meter delayed, time clock delayed or pressure differential
- Optional double backwash feature offers optimum regeneration, cleaning ability and efficiency
- Adjustable cycle times with 6-cycle control delivers controlled backwash, down flow brining/slow rinse, second backwash, fast rinse, refill and down flow service
- Coin Cell Lithium battery back-up with a 8 hour carry over
- Backwash and brining ability to 21” diameter tanks
- Down flow or up flow brining regeneration
- 12-volt output AC Adapter provides safe and easy installation
- Treated/Soft water post !ll and regeneration cycles
- One piece expanding seal spacer stack assembly U.S.
- Linearly reciprocating piston operation U.S.
- Reliable and proven DC drives
- Error warning LED light indicator