Simple, reliable, and easy-to-use, the Fleck 5800 Electronic Meter-Demand Valve is one of the most popular systems used throughout the world today.
Advanced technology for advanced performance! The time-tested Fleck 5800 gives the user the benefit of unique programming and diagnostic features. One key NEW feature is the on-board capacitor, which keeps the correct time during a power outage for up to 48 hours! You may also program the system’s regeneration sequence individually to maximize efficiency and keep water use to a minimum. Also, the system keeps time electronically, so the drive motor only runs during regeneration, saving the possiblity of motor burn-outs, and running more reliably.
The 5800 Electronic Meter-Demand system can cut salt and water use by as much as 40%! Unlike timer-based systems, the meter-demand system regenerates only when necessary. The end result? Significant savings in both water and salt.
This Product Includes:
- Fleck 5800 Meter Valve
- Plumbing Adapter (As Chosen From Options)
- 13×54 Mineral Tank
- 18×40 Round Salt Tank
- 18″ Round Salt Support Plate & 6″ Leg Extension Kit
- 2.50 Cu Ft Hi-Capacity Resin, 8% Crosslink
- Valve-to-Brine Tank Tubing, 6 Ft. x 3/8″
- Brine Tank 2310 Safety Overflow Assembly
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-9,999 gal)
- Timer Type: Electronic
- Cycle Type: 5-Cycle Adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 24vac/60hz (Plug-In Transformer Included)
- Limited Warranty: 5 yrs Valve & 10 yrs Tanks
- Service Flow Rate: 12.80 gpm @ 15 psi Drop
- Backwash Rate: 4.00 gpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 32x19x63
- Shipping Weight: 195 lbs