Fleck’s 5600 valve is ideal for residential water softeners 6 – 12” diameter and media filters 8”-10” diameter sizes. The 5600 valve body is offered in the classic mechanical design for rugged construction and simple operation, as well as in the 5600SXT Electronic Programmable style for an extended range of settings and options capabilities.
Fleck Control Valves automatically control the backwash and regeneration cycles for media filters and water softeners to keep your water treatment system working at optimal performance all the time. Fleck control valves are available in time-clock option which can be set to regenerate every day, every two to three days, or on certain days of the week. Fleck valves are also available in metered options for on-demand regeneration based on the volume of water that has been used.
- Continuous (15 psi drop): 250 gpm
- Peak (25 psi drop): 325 gpm
- Max Backwash (25 psi drop): 100 gpm
- Valve Material: Lead-Free Brass
- 3” NPT In/Out Connections
- 6” – 8 Threaded or Flanged
- 1800 Brine System (softener)
- Hard Water Bypass