Fleck’s 2800 valve is ideal for commercial filters and water softeners up to 24” to 30” diameter tank size. The 2900 valve body is offered in the classic mechanical design for rugged construction and simple operation.
Fleck Control Valves automatically control the backwash and regeneration cycles for media filters and water softeners to keep your water treatment system working at optimal performance all the time. Fleck control valves are available in time-clock option which can be set to regenerate every day, every two to three days, or on certain days of the week. Fleck valves are also available in metered options for on-demand regeneration based on the volume of water that has been used. Manual operation, dP triggered regeneration, interlocking, series and remote start regeneration configurations are available upon request.
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-9,999 gal)
- Timer Type: Electronic
- Designed for single or multiple tank systems
- Cycle Type: 5-Cycle Adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 24vac/60hz (Plug-In Transformer Included)
- Service Flow Rate: 106 GPM @ 15 psi Drop
- Backwash Rate: 36 GPM