Fleck’s 2850 valve is ideal for commercial filters and water softeners up to 24” to 30” diameter tank size. The 2850 valve body is offered in the classic mechanical design for rugged construction and simple operation, as well as in the 2850SXT Electronic Programmable style for an extended range of settings and options capabilities.
Fleck Control Valves automatically control the backwash and regeneration cycles for media filters and water softeners to keep your water treatment system working at optimal performance all the time. Fleck control valves are available in time-clock option which can be set to regenerate every day, every two to three days, or on certain days of the week. Fleck valves are also available in metered options for on-demand regeneration based on the volume of water that has been used. Manual operation, dP triggered regeneration, interlocking, series and remote start regeneration configurations are available upon request.
- Regen Type: Meter Initiated (0-9,999 gal)
- Timer Type: Electronic
- Cycle Type: 5-Cycle Adjustable
- Electrical Requirements: 24vac/60hz (Plug-In Transformer Included)
- Limited Warranty: 5 yrs Valve & 10 yrs Tanks
- Service Flow Rate: 12.80 gpm @ 15 psi Drop
- Backwash Rate: 4.00 gpm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 32x19x63